Since registration in March 2015 the company has worked on and completed the following assignments.
- Review of FEED package for PPL’s 60 MMSCFD gas treatment plant at Gambat Train II. produced by M/s SMEC Islamabad.
- Scope of supply finalization with EPC Contractor PPL Gambat Gas processing Facility
- HAZOP representation of PPL’s consultant for the FEED for Gambat Train II
- HAZOP Facilitation and design review for Descon Engineering (DEST) for UEP’s below stated projects
Design for a standardized EPF package
Incorporating H2S Scavenger package upstream of the gas treatment train in NaimatBisal
Buzdar South modifications for reducing operations personnel
Paniro Modifications, Sohrab Deep Compression, Zaur Deep Unmanning Mods.
Khaskheli Unmanning Mods
Naimat addition of Skim Tank and drains
Naimat CO2 Amine K.O. Vessel Incorporated
Jabo Skim Pit Incorporation
Rahim 3 Testing at Rahim X1 Remote Facility
Installing compressor on Turk Remote Facility
Lodano Facility modifications in Compression Scheme
Rajani Compression Scheme Phase 1 & Phase 1A
Rajani 5 Compression, Rajani 6 Compression
Kausar Closed Drain system- Addition of Skin Tank
Kausar Flare Upgrade HAZOP Review
Naimat Produced Water disposal system enhancement
Naimat Sales gas optimization modifications
Rajani 9, Phase III compression, Rajani 4, Salamat 1 Compression, Miano 25 Compression
- HAZOP Facilitation for 4.5 MW Power Generation with Waste Heat Recovery Boiler for Pakistan Refinery Ltd.
HAZOP Facilitation for Shell Pakistan for following projects;
Motor gasoline transfer through pipeline at Shikarpur Terminal
Addition of Motor Gasoline Storage capacity at Shikarpur Terminal
Addition of Motor Gasoline Storage at Machike
- HAZOP for Large LPG Storage Terminal and transport Pipeline from Jetty at Port Qasim
- Rating of available gas plant equipment for use on a proposed new gas plant comprising of flow line, Inlet separation, Glycol Dehydration, Dew Point Control Unit and Condensate stabilization
- Review of Gun Barrel Design and Nozzle elevations (Oil & Gas Dev. Corpn. Pakistan)
- Engineering for Process deliverables P&ID’s, Data Sheets for 7500 M.Tons LPG Storage terminal
- Preparation of calculation Module for steam consumption for a Jacketed Reaction Vessel at ICI
- Process Design for PRMS at City Gate Station at Aba Nigeria for Shell Nigeria Gas involving Dew Point Control thru Low Temp. Separation, Gas Heating, Pressure Reduction and Metering. Design of Offsite and utilities for the PRMS.
- ETA as the local engineering consulting company, partnered, with M/s Elemental Group of New Zealand to prepare a comprehensive bid for an ADB (Asian Development Bank) funded project. The project required a study to identify an underground Gas storage location for Pakistan’s requirement after review of data for various depleted gas fields. The study also included the review of subsurface characteristics of fields, design of a new gas treatment facility, a gas compression facility and connecting pipelines to the main gas trunk lines.
ETA was tasked with the responsibility of providing all discipline engineers, pipeline specialist, engineering manager and general coordination amongst the engineering staff. The work was to be carried out under supervision of senior staff of M/s Elemental Group.
The bid was found technically acceptable by ADB but could not secure the lowest commercial position to warrant award of the project. The budget cost for the study project was $ 0.6 Million.
- P&IDs development and HAZOP for the project; Installation of Three Phase separator upstream of Gas processing plant at Meyal Pakistan. Client was Pakistan Petroleum Ltd. The project was done under subcontract from M/s Petrocon & M/s Optimum Engineering Services.